Old 26-05-2003, 03:09 PM
groggey

Default Water pressure for hose

we have city water so the well pump is out of the question

Can I ask the city to look at it? Is there a pressure regulator any where
for that?

Tim
"groggey" wrote in message
I have two outdoor water faucet and both of them have poor water pressure.
I get nearly 1/4 of the square area a sprinkler says it can sprinkle.

Also
the copper pipe leading to the faucets are 1/2 inch. Since the hose is

5/8"
does this have anything to do with it? If I went we a 1/2 hose with that
solve the problem? Is there any way of increasing the water pressure?

Can
I buy a pump somewhere that I can hook to the hose end to increase the

water
pressure?

Tim