Old 26-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default Moss rose, anyone have one in their yard?

In article ,
says...
I have several moss roses including "Salet" and several "found" moss
roses. They are all hardy and fairly disease resistant. Please keep
in mind that they bloom only in late spring and early summer.

The piney/peppery scent from the moss is particularly strong in
"Salet."

I had Salet meveral years ago in Zone 5. Beautiful rose. But it was
subject to downy mildew and finally sucumbed in one of our cold dry
winters.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic