Old 26-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Finding a email address for Greg Bickal

John,
Don't laugh too hard, but I still have never been able to get to googles!
Do I just like go to googles.com or something? And does googles have
different channels?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"John Hines" wrote in message
(MISSYMAGICGIRL) wrote:

He has I think a website called Greg's Goldfish and Koi farm - Toddville

iowa
He has some great info on pond filters to make but can't find a email for

him.
He say he post here sometimes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to
www.google.com and type in what you are looking for.

A few seconds later, you would be rewarded with

http://www.geocities.com/bickal2000/pond.htm

which is the first of many entries received.

This is so common, that the word "google" has a new meaning,
that is "to search the net", a verb.