Old 26-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Default MirrorGarden

Bought a few plants from this online supplier recently - about £50 worth of
mainly perrenials and bedding plants.

When they arrived they were about 50% dead or very poor quality.

I decided to cancel the whole order and phoned the day after they arrived. A
nice lady told me to simply return them for a full refund, plus notify them
of my postage costs.

I returned them by parcelforce on 15th May, and have proof of posting.

Despite 3 emails enquiring about a refund, still no joy. Am I being
premature here, or are they noted for being problematical with refunds? My
most recent email appears to have been ignored completely.

g.