Old 26-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Default MirrorGarden

Bought a few plants from this online supplier recently - about £50 worth of
mainly perrenials and bedding plants.

When they arrived they were about 50% dead or very poor quality.

I decided to cancel the whole order and phoned the day after they arrived. A
nice lady told me to simply return them for a full refund, plus notify them
of my postage costs.

I returned them by parcelforce on 15th May, and have proof of posting.

Despite 3 emails enquiring about a refund, still no joy. Am I being
premature here, or are they noted for being problematical with refunds? My
most recent email appears to have been ignored completely.

g.

Old 26-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Adrian Jones

AFAIK, the Mirror plants ae from Parker's garden centres
http://www.jparkers.co.uk/

I had no problem with a refund (from Parker's directly, not the Mirror)
although I too received rotten plants from them -- 30 plants, only 6
survived. But they sent me replacement plants (sadly these also don't look
to be doing well).

Old 27-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Victoria Clare

"Adrian Jones" wrote in news:BwwAa.13211
:

AFAIK, the Mirror plants ae from Parker's garden centres
http://www.jparkers.co.uk/

I had no problem with a refund (from Parker's directly, not the Mirror)
although I too received rotten plants from them -- 30 plants, only 6
survived.

I have also had bad plants (mouldy lily bulbs) and although I could not be
bothered with organising a refund for such a small amount, would not buy
from them again.

Victoria Clare
Old 30-05-2003, 04:11 PM
hedgehog

Their bulbs were fine - I bought a load of daffs in the Autumn which all did
OK. Not so hot on herbaceous though - the gentians I received were dried
out & are not looking at all good.

.218...