Old 20-10-2002, 12:36 AM
D McKenney

Default loggers

I know a lot of loggers and the ones I know are fine men. They work hard,
love their wife and children and are otherwise decent people. In fact, I
also know a lot of Ivy League well to do people. If I had to choose between
two picnics, one with loggers I know or a second with the Ivy League types,
I would choose the former.

I thought twice about dignifying the post that 'all loggers suck' but I
couldn't let the good men I know and have known be so disrespected. One
should never disparage a whole group of people based on the actions of a
few. Judge people as individuals on the content of their character and the
actions they take not by the actions of others who might share the same
profession.

ddm, Consulting Forester