Old 26-05-2003, 11:08 PM
r3duf

Default Cat deterrents

"Little Badger" wrote in message
Tie shop carrier bags to sticks around your garden!

My cat hates the sound of a rustling carrier bag!

Badge

"Bob Robertson" wrote in message
Help, I have just moved into a new house and have found that the garden

is
being used by the local cat population as a toilet, nothing I do stops

them.
I am looking for an animal friendly method of keeping them out of the
garden.
I have heard of the electronic devices but I do not want to spend all

that
money and find out is useless, so a tried and tested method or piece of
equipment would be appreciated that I can get in the UK.
Thanks Bob

Try three quater filling clear lemonade bottles with water. Place them

upright around the garden, my friends say it works for them.
JD