Old 26-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Adrian Jones

Default MirrorGarden

AFAIK, the Mirror plants ae from Parker's garden centres
http://www.jparkers.co.uk/

I had no problem with a refund (from Parker's directly, not the Mirror)
although I too received rotten plants from them -- 30 plants, only 6
survived. But they sent me replacement plants (sadly these also don't look
to be doing well).

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
Bought a few plants from this online supplier recently - about £50 worth

of
mainly perrenials and bedding plants.

When they arrived they were about 50% dead or very poor quality.

I decided to cancel the whole order and phoned the day after they arrived.

nice lady told me to simply return them for a full refund, plus notify

them
of my postage costs.

I returned them by parcelforce on 15th May, and have proof of posting.

Despite 3 emails enquiring about a refund, still no joy. Am I being
premature here, or are they noted for being problematical with refunds? My
most recent email appears to have been ignored completely.

g.