Old 27-05-2003, 02:08 AM
kyte

Default Cat problem

Joe wrote:

A cat trap, from your local council (with a tasty morsel of chicken),
a garbage bag around the cage, the exhaust pipe of your car and about
10c worth of unleaded.

Extreme? Yes. Effective? Yes. Cruel? No (carbon monoxide poisoning
... they won't feel a thing).

I got so tired of having my toddlers bring me catshit from their
sandpit and wasting my breath telling the neighbours etc etc. Cat
owners are seriously hearing impaired when it comes to complaints
about their treasured felines roaming everywhere except their own
yards.

Works for me, and yes, I CAN sleep at night ... because there aren't
any damn cats howling outside my window at three in the morning.

Jock wrote:
http://www.pestproducts.com/cat_trap.htm
Jock
"kyte" wrote in message
Anybody got any ideas for keeping aggressive cats out of ones

yard?

I am about to buy a supersoaker but if theres a herbal/chemical
alternative (which doesnt involve any cat poisoning) I would be glad
to hear it. I heard that there is stuff you can put on the garden

to keep cats off, maybe that would work?
--
http://www.hamarana.com

actually I am a cat lover. but I keep mine indoors except when
abluting. and i have to stand guard for them whilst they "go" because
of the extreme aggression of this other cat. (and no, they dont go on
the neighbours yard because they like ours..they have their own sandpit
g)

cayenne pepper sounded good. it should work both ways. to keep mine
in boundary and keep "mr savage" ..as i have named him.. out.

--
http://www.hamarana.com
email: kyte1 at hamarana dot com