Old 27-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Colin Horn

Default [IBC] oak in a bad situation

A member from my club collected a Kellog Oak in January, and gave it to me
in early march. It is in a 5 gallon bucket with its natural soil. It has
been doin great. Leaves have been booming (its a diciduous tree), and new
shoots have been showing. Several days ago however, I noticed many leaves
are turning yellow, and brown at the tips. It has been very warm the past
week, and I ussually keep it in the full sun. I moved it into a more shady
area when I noticed the problem, but it is getting worse. Any thoughts what
it could be, or how I could treat it? Thanks so much. - Colin Horn Orinda,
CA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++