Old 27-05-2003, 03:44 AM
wekimer

Default How do you feed your fish?

I feed my fish once or twice a day, I buy the pellet food and soak it in a
small dish of pond water for a few minutes. Then I throw it in the same spot
every time I feed them. They learn quickly that is where they will be fed
and then when they see you come out to the pond, after awhile, they will
come up to be fed to that spot. I also feed them earthworms, chopped spinach
(frozen that has been thawed) and occasionally other treats. Mostly pellets
though. kim

My fish are still small 1" - 2" and don't seem to care or recognize when
they are being fed. How do you get them to come to the surface and eat?