Old 27-05-2003, 04:09 AM
abc

Default Kordon's Ich Attach

Thanks again for the input.. I'm treating my sick shubunkins with Prevent
Ich by Kordon. They're reacting pretty well. Some of them showing some black
little grain spots. From a FAQ, the spot could be a sign of healing or black
spot disease.

wrote in message
the risk of cancer is from the malachite green. get something with

formalin .. like
desafin. Ingrid

"abc" wrote:
Anyone has a good experience with the above product? I found Quick Cure

this
afternoon and it has a label concerning cancer. That makes me think twice
about using it. I often refuse to buy any product with that kind of

attached
label. Thanks.

http://www.kordon.com/kpd77.htm