Old 25-05-2003, 06:44 AM
abc

Default Kordon's Ich Attach

Anyone has a good experience with the above product? I found Quick Cure this
afternoon and it has a label concerning cancer. That makes me think twice
about using it. I often refuse to buy any product with that kind of attached
label. Thanks.

http://www.kordon.com/kpd77.htm

Old 27-05-2003, 04:09 AM
abc

Thanks again for the input.. I'm treating my sick shubunkins with Prevent
Ich by Kordon. They're reacting pretty well. Some of them showing some black
little grain spots. From a FAQ, the spot could be a sign of healing or black
spot disease.