Old 27-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Rhino

Default Interesting Observation Hmmmmm.....

I have a 20watt 12v underwater spotlight that shines up toward the waterfall
from the opposite side of the pond. The beam of light shines upward at about a
20deg angle. I have noticed at night that when the goldfish swim perpendicular
to the beam they "tilt" and orient themselves 100% broadside to the light no
matter which direction the are swimming to. This makes them appear to be
leaning sideways as they glide through the water. When I first saw this last
season at first I thought they were sick but now it is normal. Any comments?

See my pond
www.htcomp.net/rhino_4_good/index.htm

"Without the second ammendment, the others are just suggestions."