Old 27-05-2003, 07:56 AM
~ Windsong~

Default How do you feed your fish?

One fine day: Chris at picked up the keyboard and
pecked out:
:: My fish are still small 1" - 2" and don't seem to care or recognize
:: when they are being fed. How do you get them to come to the surface
:: and eat?
One time I had bought some young Koi that we don't think were ever fed
floating food. After a week or so I dropped in sinking shrimp pellets and
they went wild! Poor little guys were really hungry. I mixed some
crushed shrimp pellets in with the floating food. They soon learned to come
UP to eat.
--
Carol.......
(Zone 6 TN)