Old 27-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT! Totally of topic, but mother of all pains!

I though I had suffered pain during my divorce proceedings in California. I
though watching my prized Koi die was a painful experience....
Then I watched a Sylvester Stallone movie titled "Avenging Angelo"

Talk about torture! Please spare yourself the same painful experience and
stay away from this movie! I intend to go back to where I rented the video
to demand my money back!

Watching a ten hour video of my fish spawning was more entertaining than
this painfully awful movie unleashed on an innocent civilization.

Just my 2cents! Let me try to regain my sanity now!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: