Old 27-05-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Need ideas for rockless edge.

"Bryan" wrote in message
I'm almost finished digging my hole for my 19'x8'x2' pond and hill stream
(pics to come when I get further along) and need some ideas on how to edge
the pond since here in OK rocks don't grown in the ground like the do

where
I'm from (PA).

snip

I have the same issue. I didn't want a ring of pearls around the pond, so
what I have done is planted turf grass up to the edge of the pond. On the
back edge, where some trees overhang, I have built of some nice local rock,
and another small pile for an accent. I then planted some other plants like
ivy, and a few others near the pond, with the hopes those blending it all
together. Right now, it's still all a big mud puddle.

BV.