Old 27-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Rod

Default Slightly O/T Advice on Horwell 84" triple mower

"Dave" wrote in message ...
On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:55:38 +0100, "David Hill"
uttered the following:

You could ask your local mower repair/service dealer,
they will soon say if it's a machine they wont handle.

Thanks for the r3eply. I've spoken to the usual sources, who are
saying even though it's unusual, go for it (priced very right) The
actual mower is a Horwool (not Horwell as in header) and was
originally a National Turfmaster 84. (inch cut) Anyone any the wiser?
--

Sounds like the machine sold or used to be sold as Allen National. I've never seen or used one but if your main concern
is stuff like chains and belts don't worry too much, these are standard industrial parts not specific to mowers so you

Rod