Old 27-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Moontanman

Default what in the heck is this

it's not a mudpuppy, mudpuppies don't leave the water to roam. Looks like
asalamander has decided to use your pond as breeding place. If he of she gets a
partner you should see babies soon. dofficult to call the species name from the
photo. maybe a slimy salamander (yes that is a species even though they all are
sliny)

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me