Old 27-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Phil Allen

Default Pictures of plants in my garden, if your interested

On Mon, 26 May 2003 22:20 +0100 (BST), (Evelyn
Usher) wrote:

Just looked at your pictures. Your lawn is beautiful. I am a newbie to gardening. My partner has
just got a new digital camera as well, and I have a rather nice Rhododendron which I am hoping he
will take a picture of tomorrow.

Thanks, the lawn takes some work to get like that as it's inundated
with moss and clover over winter. The key is to get the moss out
early, so i treated it to a feed and weed at the begining of april and
then used an electric lawn rake to remove the moss.

The only down side is that its growing like crazy now.

looking forward to your pics.

Phil