Old 28-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Good Golly

Default garden edges

Hope I am posting to the correct group.

New single home owner--condo's don't need edging!

I am looking for something to create a nice edge, both around
the many flower beds and along the driveway. I'm don't thing I am
ready to buy and big electric machine--but may consider
something like the two I have copied from TV shopping
shows. I've never bought from them--so two firsts!
$21.95
1. Edge Ripper Heavy Duty Lawn Edger--Simply step down, and move back and
forth
With its steel construction and powder-coated finish, the Edge Ripper is
built to last! Measures approximately 39"L x 12"W.

$9.95
2. Improvements 43" Rolling Lawn Edger --Measures approx. 43"L
Cutting wheel measures approx. 6" diameter
Made of metal and heavy duty plastic for easy clean-up and care
Since it's human powered and doesn't need gas or electric, you're always
ready to take care of your sidewalks, driveways, patios and more anywhere

OPEN FOR ANY OPINIONS--or suggestions for other products!

thanks , Maureen