Old 28-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Lynn Smith

Default [IBC] Blue Star Juniper Styled

Good evening all, I would just like to know what you all do to a tree that
was just shaped (no wire) and potted in a bonsai pot?

I just did a nursery stock Blue Star Juniper, it is a very nice semi cascade
style. Because it is one of my first bonsai (serious ones) I just wanted to
shape it by cutting and pinching. I did have a very good master at the art
of bonsai to help me but now I have it potted in a pot and it seems to be
showing a little stress from the work. I did not ask him before he left what
to do if it is showing some stress.

Our weather here is getting quite hot zone 5 B.C.. Can I place it in the
semi shade? Should I fertilize it at all and if so with what? I have been
keeping it watered well. I don't want to loose it so I would appreciate any
help that anyone could give me :-)

Lynn

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++