Old 28-05-2003, 06:20 AM
adam roler

Default [IBC] kinda off topic

hello all,
i have recently developed an appreciation for
what i would call (perhaps ignorantly?) traditional
japanese music. i went to a show once where the trees were
accompanied by this type of music, silently in the
background. i found it very calming and soothing to hear
it while being with the trees. i would like to own some if
i could. can anyone recommend to me some artists whose
albums i could purchase? i have no idea where to start. i
thought maybe some of you fine people might be able to
point me in the right direction. thanx.

adam roler
indianapolis indiana

=====
"...we have (still) a great need for a Savior, and a great Savior for our need." -Derek Webb

http://calendar.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++