Old 28-05-2003, 06:20 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Lawns & Mowers: Bag CuT Grass or Let it Fall?

I do both, one week I bag it in my rider mower, the next week I mulch it.
For my first year with a sodded lawn, this worked very well by applying the
nitrogen of the mulched blades, the second year had problems, but I dont
attribute that to the mulching or bagging, just other problems. So i'd say
doe it in an on off patern.

"KEVIN M QUINLEY" wrote in message
: Which is better for a residential lawn -- a lawn mower that "bags" the cut
: grass or one that "mulches" it to return to the lawn itself?
:
: Is there a consensus about which is better -- bag the cut grass or let it
: drop back onto the lawn?
:
: Thanks!
: