Old 31-10-2002, 02:41 AM
Larry Harrell

Default Field Forester Needed - Bevan Forestry

"Joe Zorzin" wrote in message ...
"Chris Tcimpidis" wrote in message
. ..
Bevan Forestry, based in Sullivan County, New York State, USA, is

currently
searching for a person to fill a new forestry/technician position. This

is
an entry level position and is ideal for a recent college graduate with a
technical degree or professional degree and technical degree.

Please contact Bevan Forestry at 845-439-4909 or for
further information.

Just curious, but I assume you're a consulting firm? If so, please stick
around here and throw in your 2 cents on the many issues we talk about here.
What's your web page URL?

I was browsing through the Forestry Guild's site in the certification
listings and saw their entry. Could be a good way for us to learn
about "real" certification, Joe. I wonder if the USFS couldn't become
"certified" and start getting more return for Federal logs, instead of
being dirt-cheap.

Larry
Or are you a logging firm pretending to be a forestry firm? If so, that's
naught. G

Joe Zorzin