Old 28-05-2003, 08:20 AM
Natalie

Default Plant Sale - North London

Plant Sale went well and we were blessed with the good weather.
Fellow URGler Natalie, who lives locally, came and said hello and bought
a few things including 3 of 6 Tithonia, (at least I think it was
Natalie? I bought the other 3) which I've not grown before.. One for
the front garden in the sun I think according to what it says in my RHS
book and on the web.

A URG London meet was tentativly suggested for a month or so, possibly
another visit to Kew? What think other URGlers down this way?

Images of the Plant Sale may be seen at the above website BTW.
//
Jim

Yes I did buy the other Tithonia. Planning to plant them in Orange Class
tub ;-)

So when are we going to meet up? Sometime between 22nd - 29th July would
suit me.

Natalie