Old 28-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Iain Miller

Default Tractor Lawnmower _ Husqvarna any thoughts?

"i'll get my coat" wrote in message
Finally going to bite the buller and purchase a garden tractor but which
one? I have been offered a one season old one for £1500 negotiable. It is

Husqvarna CTH135. Has anyone any personal experience of this brand as far

as
tractor lawnmowers go? Or any other information on what to buy and what to
avoid? I have about an acre to acre and a half to cut 75% lawn the rest
longer grass just to be kept tidy.
TIA

My Dad's on about his 4th or 5th Tractor. Don't know anything about
Husqvarna thing but general advice would be to get one with as big an engine
as you can. I think my old man's current one is a Snapper - its by far the
best because its got the biggest engine of all of the ones he's had - if
memory serves its a 16Hp twin cylinder Briggs & Stratton. He is mowing a
similar (maybe slightly larger) area.