Old 28-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Ali

Default A young rose that's never bloomed. Help?

I haven't had much luck with the local nursery on identifying things,
unfortunately, so I haven't tried that with this rose. I may give it another
try.

Ali

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message

Do you have a local nursery that might be
willing to try to identify the plant for you?
If there are a lot of leaves, surely it would be
worth cutting some off to show an expert.

Roses don't bloom for lots of reasons,
including seasonal - some roses bloom only
once per year - but if the other roses in your
bed are blooming it's probably not a cultural
(soil, food, water) problem.

Gail