Old 28-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Diane Mancino

Default blind sheaths

Thanks Steve, so this isn't what I'm looking at. Got any idea of what this
is? If it is a messed up spike, what would you call it? The right keyword
will lead me to the right search on the net. I can send you a picture if
you cant find it at Alt pictures.

Diane

"Steve" wrote in message ...
Diane, Oncidiums don't have sheaths, blind or otherwise.

Steve

Diane Mancino wrote:
I posted a picture of a growth on a onciduim that I think is a blind
shealth , at alt.binaries.pictures.orchids. I can't find any other

pictures
of a blind sheath so this is an assumpsion.

If it is, should I just cut it off or let it die on its own. who else

had
this happen to their orchid- not much info about it