Old 29-05-2003, 05:20 AM
michelle

Default where can I order helpful insect eggs or larva

On Tue, 27 May 2003 19:17:44 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

To complete the thought, just don't overdo it (also)...because at least in
my experience, it's rare for an otherwise healthy plant to be done in by
bugs. I've had 1/3 of the leaves on a tomato plant eaten by cutworms, and
I've still gotten enough tomatoes to feed a small African country.

Hi cool Maybe we could get a food fund startted together He HE he :-)
.... Really This whole thing is a learnign experiance for my children I
want them to respect life and have the experiance of taking care of
somthing adn helpping it thrive. I also want them to learn how each
thing in life is important even if it is an ugly bug My son is a
first grader and he learned next to xero science in school to me that
is sad And my daughter is going into kindergarden I want her to
learn some neat things to tell her new friends when she starts school.
SSo far they are having a ball with the whole garden thing and really
enjoy cultivating it and making somthing grow and when it is all done
they will have pretty flowers and their favorite fruit / veggie to eat
I will try the peppre flakes too sounds yummie ... he he he thanks
Michelle
"Love is the water in the garden of life"