Old 29-05-2003, 05:20 AM
TOM KAN PA

Default ????Why won't Phlox bloom????

Under what conditions was it planted?
____Reply Separator_____
Huh? It was given to us in the spring, in a container, with instructions to
plant in the usual well drained, partly/full/ sun. Like I said, it comes back
every spring, bigger and better than before, but it never gets any blooms!
Or, by under what conditions, do you want me to tell you that I took the plant,
a shovel, and a beer into the garden area, dug a hole into a spot specified by
the tag, planted the Phlox as instructed, and then drank the beer.
It's been five years and many beers later. The Phlox is still growing, I'm
still enjoying beer, but I've yet to see a bloom.