Old 29-05-2003, 05:20 AM
GrampysGurl

Default ????Why won't Phlox bloom????

Under what conditions was it planted?
____Reply Separator_____
Huh? It was given to us in the spring, in a container, with instructions to
plant in the usual well drained, partly/full/ sun.

Even though they say part shade, in my experience the phlox like full sun, I
have a native variety as well as Phlox davidii which is to die for. My davidii
has huge white flower heads and the scent is lovely, they get well over 4 foot
and never fail to take my breath away.... Phlox is one of my favorites and I
can't get enough of it, I buy a plant here and there to the tune of a couple a
year.
Colleen
zone 5 CT