Old 29-05-2003, 05:21 AM
montana

Default Grape Flowers

A little while back, I posted about our grape vines, which never got any
grapes. I had generally cut the grape vines back in the fall and
obviously didn't leave enough old wood on the plants.

Before the plants started to leaf, I cut most of the branches back
except for the larger ones, and now I have vines that have bunches of
flowers! More flowers I have ever seen on them in the past three years.

I guess I have to keep an eye out for potential pollinators or get busy
with a paintbrush when the flowers open up!