Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Florida BSF convention Ft. Myers

I'm back from Ft. Myers.
Great time, bonsai, weather, food, bonsai, vendor area, display,
workshops, bonsai, and demos and raffles and auction and bonsai
friends.
If you live in Florida....and say you do bonsai....but didn't
go....
Well, to bad, you missed it !!
If you weren't there....you were square!

Well, Dale, if the Florida Society would ever do anything but
tropicals, tropicals, tropicals, I'd be there. The last one they
did that had anything that was really UN-tropical was in Ft.
Walton Beach. And I was there. We'll see what they have in
Brevard next year.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --