Old 29-05-2003, 05:22 AM
Bob

Default Color of Koi

This is our second year for our pond ...........so far this year we've
had at least three spawnings.......as we have three different size
fish some are about 3/4 of an inch long some about 2 inches and some
about 3 1/2 inches.......my question is do Koi sometimes revert back
to their natural carp color?? Or are there brown Koi?? I've never
seen a brown Koi....maybe they're culled because they are not too
colorful.....Out of the 18 survivors two are the brown color with
light colored bellies.....just wondering if this is normal as we're
newbies at this....
Pondering.......
Bob and Susie

Bob