Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
jammer

Default Wanted to see tads turn to toads, dang it!

On 28 May 2003 22:09:02 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Hope all goes well.
You never know, if the weather cools off where you are there still may be some
when you get back.
(I suppose taking some in a jar would be a little over the top...?)

I just know i would kill them if i tried to save a couple to see. I
know they have to eat soon after absorbing their tails or the will
die. And honey, north texas wont see any cold weather until
october/november even....

Goes well....yes, me too, thanks. No condolenses are in order here as
i am happy for the man. My step-father died today and i have 2 weeks
of trying to sell stuff off, donate stuff, etc......oh brother. Gonna
miss my fish and tads and toads.