Old 09-11-2002, 07:03 AM
Daniel B. Wheeler

Default Ecological Footprint Quiz

Larry Caldwell wrote in message t...
In article . net,
writes:

Ecological Footprint Quiz
http://www.earthday.net/footprint/index.asp

Go to this web site to figure out how many planets we would need if
everyone on Earth lived the way you do.

Interesting. I own 5.5x as much land as the program says I use, and if
you add in the family donation land claim, my whole family owns about 15x
as much land as the program says we use.

I guess we're saving it from you clustered little buggers.

And those of us who are growing long-term forests are probably
reducing the global CO2 concentrations more than any other single
group of people in the world.

Wish the government would start issuing tree farmers and foresters (I
mean people who actually are growing trees here vs. those only cutting
trees) some legal credits for our efforts, instead of just trying to
tax us more...

Daniel B. Wheeler
www.oregonwhitetruffles.com