Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Go Fig

Default ChlorAm-X Where can I buy this? (was: Yo! math wiz help, please!)

In article ,
"Lee Brouillet" wrote:

AES has it: a 5 lb. box (treats 18,749 gals.) is $22.50. A 2.4 lb. box of
the dry AmQuel will treat 8,250 gals. and is $38.00. So in actuality,
ChlorAm-X is about 1/4 the cost (AmQuel being $.0046 per gallon and
ChlorAm-X being $.0012 per gallon). One of the side benefits of the dry
powder is that you mix it when you need it, so there's no deterioration in
quality (always fresh).

Clear Pond also sells the dry stuff... it treats 45,000 gal and retails
for about $9.99, I think.

Today I drained and filled a 7K pond with a frick'n 10 x 8 UG, what a
pain... hope all 40 fish are doing well in the am... and the weeks to
come, cause I fried that UG with muni water ;-)

jay
Wed, May 28, 2003

Girl, ya gotta keep UP with this stuff G!! This hobby is expensive: gotta
save the $$$ where you can!

Lee

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hi Lee, Sorry for breaking in here ... I didn't know that AmQuel's patent
has expired.
I'm ready to order another gallon... Since ChlorAm-X
is cheaper ... where can I get it??
Thanks ...

Nedra

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."