Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Grass growning in rock garden - how do I get rid of it

Well you may not like my solution but it's what I had to do for my rock and
flower garden.

You can get weed block, which means you have to disassemble your rock garden
and lay this stuff down, then cut X's wherever you are going to have
flowers, plant them then relay the rocks. It was a chore for me, took me
the entire weekend to accomplish, but now I've got very few weeds and grass
blades that come up in the rock garden. Which I could do this for the lawn
too hehehehehe.

"STEVEN STEIN" wrote in message
: Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in a
: lot of the ground cover, etc. How do I get rid of it?
: Regards... Steve
:
: