Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Flossie

Default Canna Lily

Thanks peter, yes it helps me a lot... much appreciated!

:-)

"Bushy" wrote in message
I have a few growing out the back next to were my water tank overflows

each
week when I fill it. They seem to love a good soaking and flower much more
often than in a pot. They are often grown in parks and gardens on the Gold
Coast and Brisbane in large plots and seem to be happy in full sun, mine

get
the morning and midday sun.

The cows love them particularly after or late flowering and if I open the
gate it saves me running over them with the mower when they get ratty in
winter. I've planted a run of different colours and sizes and the red full
size one seem to be the strongest performer in my red slightly clay loam.

Hope this helps,
Peter