Old 29-05-2003, 05:24 AM
Ednews

Default How much epsom salts for a sick pumpkin?

On 28/5/03 6:08 pm, in article ,
"Chris Hogg" wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2003 11:53:42 +0100, Ednews
wrote:

On 27/5/03 9:03 am, in article ,
"Max Wright" wrote:

www.wys-systems.demon.co.uk/plotcrop
Thanks Max - human form is magnesium sulphate 100% - might abandon this idea
and go and buy some from the garden centre! didn't know you could buy plant
form stuff.

It's in a grow bag (new) so I'd be surprised if it had any disease from
that... But having said that I've not got much experience (none) so it could
be anything.

Ed.

Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate (Epsom Salts), which is what you have,
contains 16.4% magnesium oxide (MgO), which is what Max was quoting.
Follow Max's directions for dilution and you'll be OK.

Thanks Mike and Chris. I will try a bit of spraying tonight!

Ed.