Old 29-05-2003, 03:32 PM

Default Filter Design 101 Question

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/b...ie_filter.html

"AngrieWoman" wrote:

Thanks to all of you who post pictures - you've helped me immensely already.

I'm trying to design a little veggie filter for my little pond. It seems to
me that I will need to pump the water into the bottom then have it flow from
a fitting near the top in order to get it to filter through the media.

Is that right? I've looked at several sets of plans but they all look to me
like they have the water coming in the top and flowing out the bottom. It
seems like that would make it hard to keep the tub filled with an amount of
water suitable for the plants.