Old 29-05-2003, 08:20 PM
susabean

Default where can I order helpful insect eggs or larva

michelle wrote:

...I like gardening with my son and daughter and they want to use natural
pest control . and besides my daughter sheila likes lady bugs. where
on line or here can i find some one who sells eggs or larva...

http://www.wormman.com/beneficialinsects.htm

--
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher

Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of
the originality.
Beatrix Potter

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
William Butler Yeats

www.pictureparables.com

---