Old 29-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Scopata Fuori

Default Decree fungicide

"
I'm not quite sure, but I think SePRO is a regional distributor in the SE
US. In any event, there are some links to info about using Decree, which
the website describes as "the new standard for botrytis."

Many thanks! I will definitely try to find it. Blackspot is taking a
backseat to botrytis right now. My foliage looks great, but the bloom s(what
few I have) are browned, "stuck," and wilting.

I cannot believe my first "flush" is going to be in June, in coastal 7b.
It's about 3 weeks late. I have some blooms, but not like it's been in the
past. And I have as many buds, if not more, but they are not "ripe" as
quickly.

Scopata Fuori