Old 29-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default please ID these plants (webpage link)

"Rod" wrote in message ...

The 'weed' is Corydalis lutea. My local garden centre sells it, if you
need another reason to keep it other than its beauty ;-)
--

A lovely family - apart from beauty of flower and foliage, after they've

done their stuff they quickly and quietly
disappear until it's time to do it again next year.

Unless it's my garden where they just disappear never to be seen again. :-(

-- The first plant is a leek, we have a number left over from last season
about to flower on the allotment both for their beauty and the possibility
of some "pips". The bees love them too. If you can hide the foliage they do
make spectacular flowers that would look good in the back of any border.
Alliums are "in" again now after this years Chelsea so don't pull it up just
yet .

Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.