Old 30-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Larry

Default eggplant & zuccini

Two questions:
I have a variety of egg plant called "white cloud hybrid", how big
do the fruits get and how do you know if they're ripe?
I have zucchini with a problem, of three plants only one seems to
try to fruit and when it does the squash only grow to about 3 inches then
turn yellow and start to rot, what do I need to do for these guys?
It might help for you to know I live in central Florida and the
weather has ranged from soaking wet for days at a time to dry and in the mid
90's for days (this time of year nothing is consistent)
Thanks for any help you can offer,
Larry L. (a first year 'gardener')