Old 30-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Jean B.

Default Auger, where can I find one?

Tsu Dho Nimh wrote:

"Jean B." wrote:

My sort-of SO claims he will dig some holes in my ultra-rocky soil
with an auger, so I can plant some of my babies. Now he says he
has looked everywhere for an auger.

Has he called equipment rental places? It's also known as a
"posthole digger".

Tsu

Thanks, Tsu et al. He went to Home Depot and some other stores,
but I don't think he though about renting, so that's probably why
he missed them. My babies? Some pretty small trees and bushes
mostly.... I'd dig the holes myself, but even putting in flower
bulbs entails prying out numerous rocks.
--
Jean B., 12 miles west of Boston, Massachusetts, USA