Old 30-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Robby

Default Lawn Edger

"Andrew G" wrote in message
"Janet" wrote in message
u...
We are thinking of purchasing an edger and wondered if anyone could give

us
some feedback on the Atom Electric Edger and the GMC Electric Edger, or

does
someone have a recommendation on another machine, other than these two.

In general I think Atom is a better brand.
Best to stick with the well known brands and you usually can't go wrong.
Black and Decker, Makita, Ryobi, etc.

Jan

Andrew, the Atom edger is fantastic. I have the standard model but wish

I'd bought the industrial model (twin bearing support) as the neighbours
keep borrowing mine. Both are very sturdy Aussie made machines as oppossed
to 'toys' .