Old 21-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Janet

Default Lawn Edger

We are thinking of purchasing an edger and wondered if anyone could give us
some feedback on the Atom Electric Edger and the GMC Electric Edger, or does
someone have a recommendation on another machine, other than these two.

Jan

Old 26-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Andrew G

"Janet" wrote in message
u...
We are thinking of purchasing an edger and wondered if anyone could give

us
some feedback on the Atom Electric Edger and the GMC Electric Edger, or

does
someone have a recommendation on another machine, other than these two.

In general I think Atom is a better brand.
Best to stick with the well known brands and you usually can't go wrong.
Black and Decker, Makita, Ryobi, etc.

Jan

Old 27-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Adam

"Andrew G" wrote in message ...
"Janet" wrote in message
u...
We are thinking of purchasing an edger and wondered if anyone could give

us
some feedback on the Atom Electric Edger and the GMC Electric Edger, or

does
someone have a recommendation on another machine, other than these two.

In general I think Atom is a better brand.
Best to stick with the well known brands and you usually can't go wrong.
Black and Decker, Makita, Ryobi, etc.

Jan

B&D is just an average brand, but it's OK for light (home) use and they are cheap.

Ryobi or Bosch make better gear.

Adam
Old 30-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Robby

"Andrew G" wrote in message
"Janet" wrote in message
u...
We are thinking of purchasing an edger and wondered if anyone could give

us
some feedback on the Atom Electric Edger and the GMC Electric Edger, or

does
someone have a recommendation on another machine, other than these two.

In general I think Atom is a better brand.
Best to stick with the well known brands and you usually can't go wrong.
Black and Decker, Makita, Ryobi, etc.

Jan

Andrew, the Atom edger is fantastic. I have the standard model but wish

I'd bought the industrial model (twin bearing support) as the neighbours
keep borrowing mine. Both are very sturdy Aussie made machines as oppossed
to 'toys' .

Lawn mower edger help Please asdfa Lawns 14 09-04-2007 08:35 PM
Lawn Edger Fred United Kingdom 8 13-03-2007 05:46 PM
Edging revisited... true edger vs. attachment edger [email protected] Lawns 11 18-06-2006 01:40 PM
King O'Lawn edger scott Lawns 0 30-08-2003 02:03 AM
Lawn Edger Ray Lawns 1 24-06-2003 02:32 PM