Old 30-05-2003, 04:09 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Special Post hole digger

I bought an "earthquake" post hole powerhead several weeks ago. I use it
to plant in clay soils that have dried out and baked. Works good and
build arms. If the soil is too hard, a starter hole with some water
works well in creating the bore. I also use it in beds to perforate down
30" and fill the colummn with compost and organic fertilizer. I do this
every 12" to 18".

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
=

On 28 May 2003 09:44:33 -0700, (john) wrote:
=

it is what the pros use....

=

young pros perhaps, us old guys like powered augers.....
=

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poiso=

nous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy c=

rops in a healthy environment."
=

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 -
http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial